Friendless in VMK

caribbound

DIS Veteran
So yeah, I bought green ears, even put them on my clone at the time,:scared: does that mean you all have to delete me from your friends' lists? :sad1: Poor ladyboadicea is the only one showing on my list for the past hour and even she is not online! i have two friends in their rooms showing, but haven't had any success in searching guest rooms for anyone either! Guess it's time to go questing again instead, LOL

ROFL! You're still on my list, so I must be chopped liver somehow. ;)

So yeah, I bought green ears, even put them on my clone at the time,:scared: does that mean you all have to delete me from your friends' lists? :sad1: Poor ladyboadicea is the only one showing on my list for the past hour and even she is not online! i have two friends in their rooms showing, but haven't had any success in searching guest rooms for anyone either! Guess it's time to go questing again instead, LOL
Gotta love that Lag Magic. Sometimes it affects more than just the friends list.

I bought some Alice walls tonight, then looked in my inventory when I got to my room. The walls were the only things left out of 9 pages of items! Pins, posters and clothes were all gone. After a brief moment of panic I logged in again, and of course everything was still there.

I deleted you.....

Just kidding :)

Car, you are still on my list as of yesterday.

I had major major issues though with VMK. Using Pal I kept getting an "access violation" message and it would shut down. Using IE I would be able to log on, but when I would try to do a quest or go to a specific lobby, the boxes would show up but nothing would be in them. I would just have blank boxes.

This happened all day yesterday no matter which way i tried to log on. I thought it was maybe a shockwave issue but I tried all the steps to uninstall and reinstall, it did not take care of the issue.

Maybe it is their way to tell me to stop playing:confused3

I deleted you.....

Just kidding :)

:p :drive: Oops, was that bump in the road YOU Jedi? So so sorry..Not!

Few, got my friends all back today, tyvm. I just now got to read all the sweetness (and jabs, lol) and it warms my heart. Where can we find this kind of online friendship other than Disney and vmk? It ain't happening for me on Sims, though there've been some nice folks. I miss my pirates and ghosts! Time to try POTC.

CT, I had lost my friends on Car, not the clone.

Odd thing is, no matter how many times I log on, have even cleared files and such, I can't see any names hovering over ppl. I have to click on them in order to know who they are. Gosh how did we survive before they made that change? LOL

Where can we find this kind of online friendship other than Disney and vmk? It ain't happening for me on Sims, though there've been some nice folks. I miss my pirates and ghosts! Time to try POTC.

come on wonderland online q: (ok I know I can dream to have some of my friends from VMK in this game even if Wonderland Online is a cool game for the moment)

mom2cookies said:
car you will be on my list 'til the end and then some : )

Just taking a stab here... Looking for my friends from the past! Will be in CA lax 1/26-30 with dd16 and absolutely no plan yet. It's a Christmas surprise for her. I haven't kept up with any of the games that did the come close in comparison to vmk and it's been 5 years since I saw a bunch of you for my 40th bday. If Coaster happens to see this, or anyone who "sees" DLR Will or Ladyboadicea (Roxy, right? With dh Jeff?) please contact me at knead2relaxlmt@gmail.com. I know the faces of a few others without even looking at my pics, but can't remember vmk names much less real, except BirdMom from San Diego with the 3 sweet girls. Mom2Cookies are you from DLR area? I so miss my online friends, it seems a lifetime ago!
Terri, aka Caribbean_Gal

Lady, , text me please!
Coaster, are you still buds with Will? I haven't been able to contact him, don't know if either/any of you would want to get together. Haven'tfully planned our days but it starts this SSaturday!! Email me

a few months late, but no Car, i'm not on the west coast ; )

:laughing: I figured out who you were, but can't remember our conversations of where you're from. Email me sometime if you want (earlier post).
Terri

PS. I had a GREAT time in LA with my daughter and was thrilled to see Roxanne and Jeff while there. Will, you better be here in 2 weeks for not making time!!!:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!