Friendship resort boats

jlx2

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me if the resort/Epcot/Hollywood Studios friendship boats are currently operating between the Boardwalk/Beach Club/Swan/Dolphin? We will be traveling on July 30th. Thank you!

Can someone tell me if the resort/Epcot/Hollywood Studios friendship boats are currently operating between the Boardwalk/Beach Club/Swan/Dolphin? We will be traveling on July 30th. Thank you!

They open on 7/29. I don’t think they are stopping at Beach Club.

They open on 7/29. I don’t think they are stopping at Beach Club.
The Beach Club officially shares a stop with the Yacht Club but the dock is located on the Yacht Club side. If you are heading to Epcot from the Beach Coub you would have to walk in the opposite direction to EP and it would be much quicker just to walk straight to Epcot.

The Beach Club officially shares a stop with the Yacht Club but the dock is located on the Yacht Club side. If you are heading to Epcot from the Beach Coub you would have to walk in the opposite direction to EP and it would be much quicker just to walk straight to Epcot.

I think the YC/BC dock is within the NBA fenced area so it will not be open on 7/29.

Does anyone know if these are running yet? Are they running at least between HWS and Epcot? Also, if so, what time do they stop running?

So is there a bus from Boardwalk to Studios? How about EPCOT - walk only or also a bus?

Really. Those are acceptable walks for most, but very long walks for some people.

Yup. Just thinking about younger and older folks and those extra walks. And going by Skyliner would probably be slower than just walking. I will check that out in October.

Yup. Just thinking about younger and older folks and those extra walks. And going by Skyliner would probably be slower than just walking. I will check that out in October.
~20 minutes (plus transfer time) according to this:
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-world/transportation/skyliner.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter