Friendship Rocks

It is only on the Magic and Wonder. The kids from the Club/Lab are taken to the Walt Disney Theater and they dance on stage and Mickey and Minnie join them. A video of pictures taken in the Club/Lab during the cruise is shown.

Magic and Wonder.
Depending on managers its usually on cruises that are 5 days or longer.

It's pretty cute. My older 2 did it on the Magic on the EBTA and loved it. They all file in through the WD theater walkways, up onto the stage, they dance and sing and they show a video of the kids in the clubs and some of the things that they have done over the cruise. The older kids are in back on the stage and the youngers in front. They get a t-shirt too.

I don't have any kids but saw the show and it was really fun. The kids were having a great time on stage. I was in awe of the CMs helping keep them together in the stairway before and after the show!

The show itself only lasts maybe 15 minutes, BUT the kids travel from the kids club down to the theatre and that seems to be what takes up most of the scheduled time. It's pretty amazing what a well oiled machine the whole process is.

I don't have kids either, but I went to this on the WBTA in September. It was so adorable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter