From AK to Fantasia Gardens?

koquinn

DIS Veteran
Anyone know how I can get from AK tonight around park close to Fantasia Gardens for mini golf? On Disney transportation? Can we take a bus to Swan/Dolphin and walk, or to Boardwalk and walk? We don't mind walking a ways, just not sure exactly how to make it work. Thanks in advance!

We just checked out of swan this morning. They have mears buses running for Epcot and HS I think and Disney buses doing the other two parks. We only rode buses to MK and DS though.

Ok awesome! Weird when I scheduled mini golf a few days ago they told me we'd have to Uber!
Did you call to reserve a time for mini-golf? Will they let you do that? We're arriving this Saturday and were planning on mini-golf after we arrive. Do I need to make a reservation?

Yes call for a tee time. I think it's (407) 939-7529. I would try to go early because with the storms every night they usually close. We waited an hour Sunday night and were unable to play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter