From CBR to Swan/Dolphin -- I need HELP!

telaed

Earning My Ears
All right, last week I made reservations for early September at the Caribbean Beach resort for myself, my two sister and my niece. I reserved with the AAA discount and got a great deal. Well, another sister has opted in after confirming that she could get the days off from her new job. That make four adults and 1 child and we obviously won’t be able to stay at the CBR comfortably with that amount of people. So, I am back to the Swan and Dolphin resorts as the optimum place to stay. According to Allearsnet, their rooms sleep five adults and they offer discounts especially during the time in which we are going. I have a few question for those that have experience with the Swan & Dolphin and their discounts. 1. I can get the AAA discount but my sister is a Certified Nurse’s Assistant…would she qualify for the nurse’s discount? 2. When should I call to make reservations for this time of year? (I’ve heard that for some discounts, you can only make reservations three months in advance.) 3. Are there a limited number of rooms dedicated to these types of discounts and how quickly do these rooms fill up? 4. If I could choose from three different discounts i.e. All Ears Net ($169.50 w/ Lake View), AAA($169.50 w/Standard View) or Nurse ($149 w/Standard) which would you choose.

Thanks for the help!

Not sure about the nurses asst. question, but I'm sure they could tell you when you call for the reservation. As for those choices, take the nurses rate. I have been to swan/dolphin more than 10 times and have NEVER had a bad view. Many times they will upgrade you at check in for free if you just ask for a view. 149 is a GREAT RATE at swan/dolphin. LOVE IT there. HAVE FUN!

Where do these rooms sleep the five adults? They have two queen beds. I would ask about a roll away, but expect a charge for that. I don't recall a day bed or anything like that in the rooms.

For any discount there are limited numbers of rooms and depending on what else is going on there could be no discounts avaialble. It all just depends.

she should still get the nurses discount also they have the entertainment discount that is sometimes cheaper. AAA discount usually around the same price as nurses discount. Call now and book it, sometimes the prices do go down with time. It happened to me that they dropped $50 about 4 months out. But it is better to have it on hold and keep calling.

Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter