From my little man to my teenager trip (PTR)

arthur06

DDC #689
Welcome to my Father/Son TR.

I decided a few weeks ago to try to do something special for my son's 13th birthday. He had told me that he wanted more to do/remember than he wanted any presents. So I got the wheels in motion for something special.

Friends spending the night with movies and snacks with bowling and laser tag? Nope

Waterpark Hotel across the street from the Mall of America with swimming, rides and shopping? Nope

How else would a DVC owner go over the top for a birthday? You got it, a trip to the World.

So with moms permission, we got the plan in motion. It is still a plan in the works.

It will just be him and I.

I look back and wonder how this little guy is turning 13 in 3 weeks?

We are flying out Friday, January 31 (he turns 13 on February 1) and will be staying until Monday.

I gave him the choice, since our trip was so last minute, for where he wanted to stay? OKW, SSR and AKL have availability for our stay. I told him he has until Thursday to decide. So, he is carefully considering his options.

I told him he has full control over when and where we go. We just want to make sure we can watch the Super Bowl at least a quarter or two, someplace other than home.

Our plans are very fluid as of now. What do you expect with this guy in charge, lol.

It's a great idea! Have a great time and cherish every moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter