Front Porch

mom0299

DIS Veteran
I frequent the budget and community boards, but I'm new here. I'm hoping someone can offer some helpful advice.
I have a small front porch and want to make more of it. There is some space to extend it out a little to the side. The porch is off center of our brick ranch home. The extension would not be covered like the original porch because that would cause too much work on changing the roof. Would this look too weird? And should we make the extension concrete to blend with the original or make a wooden porch and somehow cover the original part?
I really just want to make a more attractive and inviting entrance into our home. Thanks for any help you can give.

You should post a photo, it would give everyone a chance to visualize it better :)

Oh, Gosh I just saw this was from a couple of years ago! Yikes! If you're still interested, post a pic :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!