Frontier airlines having a $20 sale till tomorrow

I really don't like Frontier, but I was able to book R/T for 2 of us in August Syracuse to Orlando for $230. I couldn't come close to that with JetBlue (only other nonstop flight) or Delta (my preferred airline).

I really don't like Frontier, but I was able to book R/T for 2 of us in August Syracuse to Orlando for $230. I couldn't come close to that with JetBlue (only other nonstop flight) or Delta (my preferred airline).
Do you have to go to Sanford? that's my issue

Not OP, but we fly Bloomington to Orlando, and it's MCO. :) April trip for 5 - $453. June trip for 5 - $243. That's total for five people roundtrip!

Both great deals, but that June trip is an especially amazing deal! We fly Frontier frequently. Even with our local airport (Islip) often being excluded from their lowest-priced deals, we still find the cost to be far better than the competition.

We too fly Frontier when I can find deals like that. It's how I went so many times when DD did her college programs at Disney-snagged a few $29-$39 flights-can pack in a personal size for a few days.
For our June trip waited the prices out-then got the BOGO for Den members-4 people, 3 bags $260 - no other airline close to that, especially direct flight.
June trip for 5 - $243. That's total for five people roundtrip!
That is astounding!!

We too fly Frontier when I can find deals like that. It's how I went so many times when DD did her college programs at Disney-snagged a few $29-$39 flights-can pack in a personal size for a few days.
For our June trip waited the prices out-then got the BOGO for Den members-4 people, 3 bags $260 - no other airline close to that, especially direct flight.

That is astounding!!

WE could have taken an extra person for that same price. I have 3 kids so we had to pay for one of them because I didn't have enough adults to offset another one free.
I just found OCtober-November flights for $108 roundtrip for two people. If only I had unlimited time off and money for annual passes!

WE could have taken an extra person for that same price. I have 3 kids so we had to pay for one of them because I didn't have enough adults to offset another one free.
I just found OCtober-November flights for $108 roundtrip for two people. If only I had unlimited time off and money for annual passes!

Annual Passes and Frontier are a match made in heaven! Dangerous to the wallet....but still very fun!

I wish I could convince my friend to fly frontier for W&D. We live 2 hrs from Atlanta and they’re the cheapest option by a good $150 but she says she only wants to fly delta or sw.

150 is a lot.... I'm with the others see you there.. I'll be enjoying the nice hotel room I got with the difference

Ends Today 5/18

Spring Sale! Get tickets for nonstop domestic travel, Tuesday and Wednesday from $29. 7 day advance purchase applies. Fares are one way. Book by: May 18, 2019. Travel by: June 19, 2019.

Annual Passes and Frontier are a match made in heaven! Dangerous to the wallet....but still very fun!
Yes! But so much fun LOL!
No, we go to MCO. But there is also Allegiant who flies from our airport that does go to Sanford. I didn't even consider using them for that reason.
Eh Sanford is a nice small airport that is super easy to get through security. We usually rent a car anyway, and we've had sunpass for a couple years-actually - 2 of them-one sticker one in DH car and removable transponder for when we fly, that DD had when she did the college program-and we live in the midwest.
No longer have Disney AP but do have Universal ones...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter