Frozen at DCA

lisaradz

Mouseketeer
I'm looking forward to seeing this show. How far in advance of showtime do you need to line up to get in?

Depends on where you want to sit. I usually just go 30 minutes before. I don't personally need to get in front or anything.

I usually grab a snack and get in line about 45 minutes before a show. (They let you take food in and sell snacks inside) They start letting you in about 20 minutes before showtime. If you must sit on centered on the floor level then earlier. If you are ok with sides, mezzanine or balcony, then 30 minutes is probably plenty.

PHXscuba

Most people have already answered already, but we normally get there about 45 minutes early

Which seats would you recommend for a party with kids? Also, any differences in lining up with an ECV?

Which seats would you recommend for a party with kids? Also, any differences in lining up with an ECV?

ECVs line up in a separate line and go in before everyone else so they have more time. I recommend transferring if you can because there are a limited number of wheelchair seats. With kids I'd recommend orchestra between 5 and 10 rows back in the center.

How does the line up work with DAS? My dad won't have a wheelchair or ECV, but won't be able to stand in the line for 60 minutes. And do the elevators cost you lots of time? Would it be better to send DH up the stairs to get seats while I take my parents in the elevator?

All seats in this theater are good. I think it depends on what section you want to sit in. We never go earlier than 30 minutes in advance and have always had great seats.

How does the line up work with DAS? My dad won't have a wheelchair or ECV, but won't be able to stand in the line for 60 minutes. And do the elevators cost you lots of time? Would it be better to send DH up the stairs to get seats while I take my parents in the elevator?

He should be able to get a bench pass. That will allow him (and guests usually) to sit on the bench while he waits. If you choose to go in the mezzanine, they will let those people go up in the elevator before the people on the stairs and get seated first.

..Do we ask any CM for the bench pass or is there a podium?
There is a podium, so you could ask there. I have seen a guest in the regular line receive a bench pass from the CM monitoring the line, the same CM also gives out return passes (if you need to leave the line).

I've always heard that all the seats are good; however, when we saw Aladdin a couple of years ago we sat in the orchestra a few rows back from where the mezzanine overhang starts and really did not like those seats. The mezzanine overhang blocked a portion of our view of some things that were going on up high.

I've always heard that all the seats are good; however, when we saw Aladdin a couple of years ago we sat in the orchestra a few rows back from where the mezzanine overhang starts and really did not like those seats. The mezzanine overhang blocked a portion of our view of some things that were going on up high.

I would not recommend that for this show either. There is one part where having the upward view is important.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts