Frozen II Pre-ordered at Disney Store and I'm a Little Ticked About it... Just a Little.

cobright

DIS Veteran
So the cashier at the Disney Store sunk her claws into me and sold me on the Frozen 2 pre-order. To be fair, getting the pre-order was the reason we went to the store. We like the Litho prints you get.

So then last Tuesday I see people chattering away about watching Frozen 2 on Amazon Prime and Disney's Movies Anywhere app. Turns out some people pre-order the DVD and they get the early release of the film on a streaming service. So I figured, I bought the thing straight from the source, surely they'll take care of me, and I roll through my receipts and such thinking there must be a digital MA code somewhere on it or in the package from the pre-order.

Nope. Oh I'll get a digital download code, just two weeks later when the physical media drops.

To be clear, I know I got exactly what I paid for. But it's kind of a kick in the teeth to patronize the Disney Store and end up having to wait longer for the film than others.

Just a mild vent.

It was just at the theaters so waiting a couple more weeks shouldn't be a big deal. And you get the lithographs and the others don't.

I’m not sure about movies anywhere, but the only way to get it on amazon is to buy the digital copy. Lately the digital copies of movies have been releasing two weeks early. Those people, however, will not be getting the disk. If they want the dvd as well they’d have to buy it separately on top of the $20 they paid for the digital copy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter