Frozen on Broadway - Opening night!

We went last Saturday and it was an amazing show. It was our favorite Disney Broadway show so far.

Wow, many of the reviews for the show are not kind. I have to say, after stepping back from it, it wasn't the most AMAZING show I've seen, but it was a blast. I wouldn't let that stop you from enjoying the show.

(Still liked Lion King & Newsies better, & Tarzan & Little Mermaid were not as good. This may be at the level of Aladdin & Mary Poppins, IMHO.)

Wow, many of the reviews for the show are not kind. I have to say, after stepping back from it, it wasn't the most AMAZING show I've seen, but it was a blast. I wouldn't let that stop you from enjoying the show.

(Still liked Lion King & Newsies better, & Tarzan & Little Mermaid were not as good. This may be at the level of Aladdin & Mary Poppins, IMHO.)

I felt similarly. I enjoyed the show, but didn’t feel like it was amazing. But other than Lion King (which works so well on Broadway), I think it’s hard to make something like this into a masterpiece. I wasn’t expecting that anyway.

I thought the singing was great, especially Elsa and Hans. And the costumes, sets, and lighting effects were excellent. The new songs were good, but I don’t think I’ll be listening to any on repeat like many of the original songs. But that’s a pretty tall order!

I’m going in april and have my eye on the fur jacket. eBay is saying it was limited to 600 and sold out can you confirm this?

That's what they were telling us at the merch booth at the theather, that it was limited to a 600 piece run. My sister got one, it's so soft and warm! The retail price at the theater is $80 and it's very well made. I wish I had seen your post, I might have been able to pick one up for you while I was there!

Saw it last night. It was good but not fantastic. We had the Anna understudy and she was great!!!! Sets were fantastic. Didnt love the new songs.

I finally listened to the new song Monster. I wasn't sure if I would like it. I didn't. I love Frozen, but that new power ballad is not my favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!