FT package & AP

polyfan

Mouseketeer
I read on some other threads about people being able to get lower prices because of some of their party already having tickets. I called twice and got the same answer. Everyone staying in the room must buy the package. What am I doing wrong? Has anyone else been able to do this?

Poly,
I had the same problem as you. I called first and they said the FT pack was for double occupancy only. But I called again today and asked if my husband could have the package alone. She looked into it with a manager and the manager just had them note that there would be another adult accompanying my husband. Then I called the AKL to make double sure that when I got there all I would need to do is get a key.

Cindysgusgus- Please don't think Iam questioning the deal you got. I think it is great. I am just paranoid that I will book it and then when I get there find out that we have to pay for him. It would be just my luck after switching plans I already have.

Poly,
Not taking offense at all, I am the same way and feel just as paranoid. If things dont look right on my reciepts then I will call and talk with WDTC again. So far everything seems to be ok. I just looked on disneyworld.com and tried to do a package as a single adult and the website accepted as well. Most likely i will call back to AKL again to see if I get the same answer again....LOL, so really dont feel as if you are the only one like that. I happen to be the most stressed person I know about vacation plans going well!

Well, I discoverd a couple of things- 1. Cindysgusgus- I didn't catch that it was only 2 of you to begin with- we have 2 ad.& 2ch.
2. I just called again and asked to drop my husband off. they did, but my price only dropped $265 because now one of my children is being charged the full price- I don't think I can get away with booking for 1 when there will be 4 of us. Any ideas?

Poly,
its great that your husband was dropped off. Basically what I was told is that any Adult (9 and over I think) after 2 adults in the room would have to be charged. We have 2, 6 year olds who may have to accompany us. When I called the front desk at the AKL they said there would be no extra charge for them and we could bring tix for them or purchase them there. So basically ( I hope Im getting this out right) its 1. 1st adult charge, 2nd adult no charge, 3rd adult charge etc. Am I making any sense? I hope so...

PS, I noticed you are from VA, me too!

cindys- we have a 4 & 7 yr. old. Are you saying you are only paying for 1 adult? that would be almost too good for me. right now the package for 1ad. and 2 ch is $2014 at the Poly- it was $2279 for 2 ad. and 2 ch.- if I was only paying for 1 ad. it would be $925. I thought they were just going to add $212 on for each child, but instead they just took off $265 for my husband. Basically, do you just the reservation listed as 1 person?

Yes, I have my husband as the only name on the package. I was told if I had to bring my children (if something happens and my parents cant watch them) then the only additional cost would be for the 4 day UPH. So really, the way I have been told it should be just you on your package. I would call the hotels front desk and ask them just to be sure. But that is what I have been told each time I have called in. The only static I got was when I first signed up and they said that for the FTP it had to be 2 adults. But according to the web site it does not. It is confusing and I can understand the hesitance. Also you may feel free to email or pm me anytime. i will help as much as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter