FTP Booking - Any luck through CRO

Dizzy for Dsny

Crazy for my Garden!
Has anyone had any luck booking their FTP through CRO instead of WDTC? Last time I spoke to CRO they said that they were not going to be able to - only WDTC.

yes as a Dc member I booked today through CRO has 100. dep and can cancel up to 5 days before play 21 days before trip!! Try again. She did say it was for DC member only

Fairytale packages are Travel Company only. Even that Disney Club reservation is through Travel, not CRO. Disney Club has different terms than a regular package, but it is nonetheless still through Travel Company.

Sue Ellen

I was under the assumption that the FT pkg would be released to CRO today. I remember there being 2 launch dates.
If somebody books through CRO, please let us know.

TIA!:p

FYI: I called yesterday (# on back of DC card)and was told it was open to the public now and got a non-DC quote for a friend at POR and a DC quote for myself at ASM(not able to go,just to torture myself :( ).She said it was the last preferred room at ASM,which made me want it even more.Oh well......

I was able to book the Fairytale Package through CRO on May 8th, the day it was opened to the general public, with no problems at all.

disneynut- were the terms 45 days for final payment?

I tried to get it thru CRO but they said it was pending at that time, had to book thru travel company. she said to call back today to change it.

Originally posted by Disneynut11676
I was able to book the Fairytale Package through CRO on May 8th, the day it was opened to the general public, with no problems at all.

How many digits are in your confirmation #? If there are 12, then it is a CRO reservation. If it is less, like 8, then it is through WDTC.

The DC has a little more liberal payment policy than WDTC too.
life.gif

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce::Pinkbounc :bounce::sunny:

Tried this morning around 9:30 a.m. SIL and I are thinking of a ladies only fall trip because of the bargain price. No FTP available thru CRO.:(

A couple days ago I believe that I read from a TA on another board that the CRO codes were pulled from the CRO system due to the overwhelming response WDTC had with the promotion.

May 8th is the day it opened to the general public in the WDTC system. It was supposed to start today (may 11th) in the CRO system.

There was a code pending in Disney's system for the FTP through CRO, but they decided to pull it the last minute. The package can only be booked through Travel Company.

Karen

I was told it was CRO and got the 5 day cancel and pay 21 days before package not the pay 45 days before. But my number does have 8 digits so guess she lied. I asked specifically to be booked through CRO. But since the terms are good who cares LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter