Fuel Prices Where We Live

Got a great price at a Pilot station in Pascagoula MS today. It was $1.85/9 for regular with a Pilot customer card discount.

Yes! Here in Meridian I just filled up with diesel at Queen City Truckstop for $1.99 a gallon.

Diesel cash price was 2.53/gal and credit 2.59/ gal when I drove by tonight. Of course we are taxed over 50 cents per gallon here in Pennsylvania. And our roads are still a mess, which is where that money is supposed to go.

$.50 a gallon!? Man, that is wild.

Of course my vehicle tag for that same diesel truck was over $500 so I guess I'm not really doing much better.

$.50 a gallon!? Man, that is wild.

Of course my vehicle tag for that same diesel truck was over $500 so I guess I'm not really doing much better.

Oh I get whacked there also. A class 4A truck is $204. per year. Of course if you own a RV of the same weight it is $90. Go figure.

My Class 3 Truck (Gas not Diesel) was $158 to register.

I laugh though, because about a week or so ago, I recall hearing Obama in one of his speeches mention ho that in every state there is gas can frequently be found for under $2.00. Well I am here to tell you that in North Eastern PA, I have yet to find it. And of course that is just the cheap gas, The better gas is of course more. I also feel for those that are buying the Diesel fuel.

What happen to the days where $20.00 would give you a full tank of gas and a night out on the town for you and your girl (or buddies or whatever) AND come home with some change?

Here in the NE PA (Wilkes-Barre, PA) area in about the past week or so, we finally are breaking (under) the $2.00 mark. Many gas stations with loyalty cards will also give you a $0.03 discount per gallon. So I was actually ecstatic when I found a station that had gas for $1.90 (minus the $0.03) and I was able to fill up for $1.87.

I am tempted to go buy "Drums" to fill up while the price is Down because I don't think it's going to last.

Here in Mobile AL today the average is around 149.9 with some like Sam's Club being 145.9. Hopefully we'll stay here for many months or years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter