Fun places to have a drink

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
In Vegas ?

I like the carnival place outside Harrahs, but a bit pricy

Drinks in Vegas are pricey! One of my favorite places to sit, have a drink, and people watch is the Parasol Down bar at the Wynn. I've never actually sat outside to see the water show, but sitting inside you can watch all the people coming downstairs to dinner at one of the two restaurants there, or those who just wander down the curved escalator and back up.

Drinks in Vegas are pricey! One of my favorite places to sit, have a drink, and people watch is the Parasol Down bar at the Wynn. I've never actually sat outside to see the water show, but sitting inside you can watch all the people coming downstairs to dinner at one of the two restaurants there, or those who just wander down the curved escalator and back up.

thats sounds like something I would like, do you go down the esculater to get there ? can you sit outside by the falls and drink ?

You should expect to pay between 10-15$ for drinks on the Vegas strip. And that's just the average. They can definitely be far more. That being said, I love the Peppermill. They have some great specialty drinks and a cool atmosphere. Other than that, all the bars are pretty similar to me, but I'm a local, so who knows.

You should expect to pay between 10-15$ for drinks on the Vegas strip. And that's just the average. They can definitely be far more. That being said, I love the Peppermill. They have some great specialty drinks and a cool atmosphere. Other than that, all the bars are pretty similar to me, but I'm a local, so who knows.

Sweet another local! Yea drinks on the strip are priced ridiculously. My wife and I tend to stay away from the strip, however, about 2 weeks ago we went to the Mandalay Bay to see Matchbox 20 and the Goo Goo Dolls. I figured hey, Friday night time to let loose right? We ate off the strip but our drink tab alone almost matched our dinner price.

But back to the OP's question, the Carnaval Court at Harrah's is fun. They awesome bartenders and live bands that play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter