Funniest video ever of Expedition Everest

Maybe I just don't get it either.

Oh and opening was in April, soft openings that month too anyone that has been to Disney in April wouldn't need a jacket unless you come from the equater.

I'm not really finding the pedophile comments about the attractive "12 yr old" funny either. Maybe its juts me

Oh and opening was in April, soft openings that month too anyone that has been to Disney in April wouldn't need a jacket unless you come from the equater.

I'm not really finding the pedophile comments about the attractive "12 yr old" funny either. Maybe its juts me

I guess I can see that it might be easily misunderstood but they were referring to the CM not the 12 year old (and when was it mentioned that anyone was 12 years old).

No it wasn't bust a gut hilarious, but it was cute and obviously not the first ride because there was a train already on the track as they were leaving the station...it could be seen.

I guess everyone can have a bad day...but this whole country could use a serious injection of humor. Before long we will all be as "deadly" serious as our terrorist friends out there.

Video threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this there now.

I thought it was funny - I love to hear people truly enjoying the ride. It would seem this is their first time riding it (not sure) but even so, they had a blast.

Thanks for sharing!!

Actually, there was a soft opening at the end of January for passholders, but the ride didn't officially open until April. So, there is a good chance some people would have wanted a jacket. I remember because we almost planned a quick trip then for my sister's 12th birthday. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter