Funny Rumors

toefungus

Mouseketeer
What are some of the funny rumors you've herd. The best one was the rumor that there was going to be a ferris wheen build in the backlot at Disney-MGM Studios. :rolleyes: Why in the world would they do that? I thought that was so funny. Are there any that you found really funny? :p

I think one of the funniest rumors out there is that Walt Disney has been cryogenically frozen so that (like King Arthur) he can come back when we need him most.

Sarangel

I think one of the funniest rumors out there is that Walt Disney has been cryogenically frozen so that (like King Arthur) he can come back when we need him most.
And kept under the castle!!! ;)

The ferris wheel will be a testing ground for the 5th park in Florida DFA (Disney's Florida Adventure) the ferris wheel along with the spinning rides, and all of Dinoland's (soon to be park saving attractions) are just proving grounds for this new Florida style park :jester:

My hairdresser insists that Walt Disney was a convict who learned to draw while in prison. After he was paroled he made his living with his drawings.

My hairdresser also says that you won't find any of this in any of the official biographies about Walt because they don't want to tarnish his image as a family man.

I'm not making this up.

a ride that will make you feel like you are in space or training for space......oh wait theyare doing that!

Originally posted by DVC-Landbaron

And kept under the castle!!! ;)

They couldn't put him under the castle because thats where the ground opens up to store the top of the castle in a hurricane :D

No you guys have it all wrong, I am always told that he's kept frozen under center ice at the Arrowhead Pond. The real reason for the Mighty Ducks, is that they're a convenient cover.

Oh yeah, and Six Flags has bought the old Boardwalk & Baseball site, and will be breaking ground Six Flags over Orlando some time next week.:p

Rather than BW&B, 6F has bought up a huge parcel of land along I-95 in Titusville (right next to the city dump).

Boardwalk and Baseball that was truly a great park I really do miss that park( lots and lots of fun times there).

I recently read somewhere in an articlle about the Anheuser Busch parks that either this past spring training or the 2002 season was/is the last season for baseball of any type and that Busch will be trying to sell the land finally. So you never know bout that 6 Flags rumor it might still come true

I posted this on another "page" but this is probably the place for it. DH was jsut sent this website from a friend. It has a lot of the Disney Myths included on it..like Walt is frozen, The Beast has a Tattoo in some frames of the movie, etc. There are a lot more about Walt Disney and the parks.

www.snopes2.com

Have fun!!!

How about a certin Future World attraction working once and a while...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter