Future early 2024 discounts still to come?

I wish I had the answer. I would love to know this too. I have a trip booked mid April. I was really hoping Disney would release something else along side the Kids discount today. As a solo adult, that discount does nothing for me.

Last year they released discounts for later spring in mid-October but the year before it was early January...still holding out hope for an April discount too.

I think the site might be Mousesavers (but I might be wrong there)... they have a list of all the discounts from previous years, which includes the dates the discount was released, who was eligible, and what travel dates were eligible. Based on that, I'm holding out for January for a possibly May discount.

One thought, depending on where you want to stay and when, book a one night reservation somewhere on property at the lowest rate you can find (value or camp site). Do online check in and pay for the room, but not actually stay. Then you would be eligible for the bounceback offer. Only thing is, the resort you may want to book in the future may not have availability for the BB offer. The cost of the one night would have to be less than what you may save.

I think the site might be Mousesavers (but I might be wrong there)... they have a list of all the discounts from previous years, which includes the dates the discount was released, who was eligible, and what travel dates were eligible. Based on that, I'm holding out for January for a possibly May discount.
Yes it is Mousesavers. I’m hopeful for early January based on that as well.

Looks like free dining promo for D+
I hope there are some room only discounts coming soon!

Website is being wonky, as expected. High traffic I guess. It keeps saying my cart is empty. Boo hoo.

Got it! So happy to see these deals finally show up. I was a tiny bit anxious that they would be delayed, or not as good of a savings as I was anticipating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter