"Future stay" 40% offer question

Seabean

Mouseketeer
We're staying at the GF in early March, and I know that the "future stay" offer (or whatever it's called) which gets you a 40% discount will be offered at that time.

But if I understand correctly, this offer is only applicable if you book your next stay for within THIS calendar year? (2011) It's not applicable for springtime of 2012, which is when we would be taking our next annual trip?

I just know it's called a "bounce back offer", sorry dont know much more then that! Someone will though, hang in there!

I don't know about the room only discount bounceback, but I do know that the Free Dining one can be used in the next calendar year, because we used it once. I am hoping for a bounceback of some kind this year as well!

If there were to be a bounceback offer in your room (there is not always), it would be valid for whatever dates are printed on the offer. You can't really predict in advance what that will be.

Our last bounceback included dates starting about 2 months from when we were there (which was in January) continuing out until summer started, with some blackout times in the middle. Others seem to have bouncebacks that are good for a year later if I recall right (people staying in September for free dining have gotten free dining offers for the following year). Sometimes there are no bouncebacks at all. You definitely can't count on a specific % either - there are all different kinds of bounceback offers when they have them.

Just wondering if it is luck of the draw if you get a bounceback offer. I would love to get one when we go in August, maybe wouldn't be so hard to convince DH to go back sooner then later.

The only time you would see a Bounceback offer with dates for next year is if you were at WDW in the month of December and here is an example of that. In December 2009 while we were staying at the Contemporary we got a Bounceback offer with dates for various months in 2010, so because of that we were able to get a Bounceback rate for August 2010.

Others seem to have bouncebacks that are good for a year later if I recall right (people staying in September for free dining have gotten free dining offers for the following year).

That's what I think I recall being offered about circa 2007-8 when we were there then. Does that seem about right to anyone else? Or was the bounceback offer almost always within the same calendar year?

Others seem to have bouncebacks that are good for a year later if I recall right (people staying in September for free dining have gotten free dining offers for the following year).

That's what I think I recall being offered about circa 2007-8 when we were there then. Does that seem about right to anyone else? Or was the bounceback offer almost always within the same calendar year?

Whenever we stayed in October we had an offer for the same calendar year.

I booked a bounceback when there earlier this month. The discount was only good for specific dates through 2011. I posted the info under Disney Discount codes and rates on 2/14.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter