Game of Thrones Season 7....(WARNING SPOILERS)

That whole dialogue escaped me, so thanks for that. Will watch it again with the sound up. But the episode? Wow, wow, wow!

I turned on closed captioning for that whole scene.

I was really upset about the dragon... Now I am really excited to see a zombie dragon!

But will it breathe fire or ice???

That's what I'm wondering! I knew the moment he died he was going to come back. But if fire is the enemy of the dead he can't breath fire, right?

And poor Dany is going to have to try and kill her dragon a second time. Awful.

Last edited:
Wha wha WHAT???

What a heckuva episode. Wow. WOW.

I don't know why it didn't occur to me when poor Viserion took the hit (which made me so so so very sad BTW), what the ramifications of a death beyond the wall meant for EVERYONE. But as soon as i saw the line of dudes with chains, both DH and I looked at each other and said a very non DIS friendly word.

As for that final scene on the boat. Just perfect.

And where the heck did they get those chains?

People are all hung up about where they got the chains but dragons and zombies are totally rational :rotfl:

Kidding.

Ha ha, it may be completely irrational but I'm totally in that set of people that have trouble with this. Maybe it's just my love for the dragons, but there are generally rules about what these zombies can and can't do and even if the King foresaw what was coming and found chains to get the dragon, they shouldn't be capable of swimming to the bottom to find him and wrap them around him to drag him up. Right? GoT writers can't just willy nilly change the rules on us! It's not fair!!!! lol

Ha ha, it may be completely irrational but I'm totally in that set of people that have trouble with this. Maybe it's just my love for the dragons, but there are generally rules about what these zombies can and can't do and even if the King foresaw what was coming and found chains to get the dragon, they shouldn't be capable of swimming to the bottom to find him and wrap them around him to drag him up. Right? GoT writers can't just willy nilly change the rules on us! It's not fair!!!! lol
I do it too. I was just giving everyone a hard time :)

Te zombies didn't need to swim. they don't drown/die so the king could have just had a bunch of sacrificial zombies sink to the bottom with the chains and hook up the dragon. Then those zombies stay underwater.

I'm wondering who, if anyone, will eventually ride Rhaegal? jon? Tyrion?

Gotta be Jon since Rhaegal will let him touch him, he's named after Jon's father, and Jon is a Targaryen. I also wondered if Jon would be able to ride Viserion in a true fire/ice kinda mash up against the Night King? That's kinda far fetched, but in GOT far fetched is never that far.

Gotta be Jon since Rhaegal will let him touch him, he's named after Jon's father, and Jon is a Targaryen. I also wondered if Jon would be able to ride Viserion in a true fire/ice kinda mash up against the Night King? That's kinda far fetched, but in GOT far fetched is never that far.

Maybe Rhaegal will let Jon touch him...it was Drogon who Jon got the touchy feel goodness with LOL. But I tend to agree with you. I was just kind of hoping Tyrion would get a chance to ride one as he had said a while back as a child he dreamed of riding a dragon.

Maybe Rhaegal will let Jon touch him...it was Drogon who Jon got the touchy feel goodness with LOL. But I tend to agree with you. I was just kind of hoping Tyrion would get a chance to ride one as he had said a while back as a child he dreamed of riding a dragon.

Oh, shoot. Sorry. I can't tell children or dragons apart.

I've had the same thought about Tyrion but I think it's going to be Jon.

I'm really not liking this whole conflict between Arya and Sansa. Hoping they both wise up and turn their anger on Littlefinger.
I agree. Thought that scene in Aria's room was starting to get scary. Not that I think she'd really kill Sansa, but I could see her get close to that.

I think Arya is getting a little sick and tired of people's garbage. Sansa is so hoity toity.
This episode was weirdly over-the-top though; the dialogue was just "off" for all the characters, including Sansa and Arya. And if this is the "new" them, I agree with a PP who opined that the writers have really neglected proper character development for the sake of advancing the plot.

Lots of things in the episode that make you go huh. For instance, why didn't Drogon just blast the White Walker that was going to throw the spear? Seems like they didn't do much damage to the mob of dead at all.

Still entertained though.

This episode was weirdly over-the-top though; the dialogue was just "off" for all the characters, including Sansa and Arya. And if this is the "new" them, I agree with a PP who opined that the writers have really neglected proper character development for the sake of advancing the plot.

IMO, they are working together to nail Littlefinger to the wall. Words spoken too loudly, Sansa being "caught" in Arya's room, little things like that, make me think they are working to remove LF from his place of existence. Maybe with Arya "taking over" him to lead the Knights of the Vale.

IMO, they are working together to nail Littlefinger to the wall. Words spoken too loudly, Sansa being "caught" in Arya's room, little things like that, make me think they are working to remove LF from his place of existence. Maybe with Arya "taking over" him to lead the Knights of the Vale.
:scratchin Maybe. One thing I did LOVE was the fact that Lyanna Mormont has now become the arbiter of all things ballsey! Arya to Sansa: "...and what do you thing little Lyanna Mormont would think of that?" :rotfl2:That kid is da bomb!! I hope she marries Tyrion and they both live happily ever after! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter