Game of Thrones Streaming

Catvondita

A Quirky Strange Girl in a Disney World
Hi there!

I'll be at Universal for a few days this week with Sunday being my last day. If any of you are nerds like I am you'll know that the Game of Thrones finale is airing on the 27th. We were planning on watching it on our ipads through HBO now but we are wondering if we can do that on Universals wifi? We are staying at Sapphire Falls. If the wifi isn't strong enough I supposed we can use our phones to stream it but we would rather see it on a bigger screen.

Or does anyone know any bars in the area that might be streaming it?

Thanks!

When we stayed at Cabana Bay, the Wifi was strong enough to stream netflix quite well onto our tablets so you should be good assuming SF's Wifi is as good (or better) than CBs

That being said, if you need to go the "phone" route, why not setup your phone as a WiFi hotspot and then connect the tablets to that connection.

Hi there!

I'll be at Universal for a few days this week with Sunday being my last day. If any of you are nerds like I am you'll know that the Game of Thrones finale is airing on the 27th. We were planning on watching it on our ipads through HBO now but we are wondering if we can do that on Universals wifi? We are staying at Sapphire Falls. If the wifi isn't strong enough I supposed we can use our phones to stream it but we would rather see it on a bigger screen.

Or does anyone know any bars in the area that might be streaming it?

Thanks!

I think you can pay for faster wifi. They charge by the day for the high speed. You could get the high speed wifi for that day.

Last nights episode was jaw dropping!!!

When we stayed at Cabana Bay, the Wifi was strong enough to stream netflix quite well onto our tablets so you should be good assuming SF's Wifi is as good (or better) than CBs

That being said, if you need to go the "phone" route, why not setup your phone as a WiFi hotspot and then connect the tablets to that connection.
A little off topic:
Are the tvs in Cabana Bay Smart TVs? Are you able to log on Netflix, Hulu etc on the TVs?

A follow up to this old thread but I had no idea that Universal Hotels had HBO! We were able to watch it in our rooms on the TV!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter