Game: This or That - Restaurant Edition

Yachtsman - LC isn't even close

Beaches & Cream or Dolphin Fountain?

I guess I would say H&V only for the characters as my kids do like the Disney Jr characters and they sometimes have the Fab 5 in different outfits, etc.

(are we playing "let's keep comparing Tony's to everything until we find something worse than it"?)

if so, Captain's Grille or Tony's (and ideally Pete would respond)
To answer yours, Phil - I'd say Tony's. The one meal I had there, many years ago, I had really good service, and I thought the food was okay. Captain's Grille - for breakfast - totally different story - less-than-good food, terrible service - lackluster, and almost surly. I actually talked to a manager before I left.

Boatwirght's only for the voodoo chicken and waffles and peanut butter mousse cake

hot fudge sundae at Ghirardelli in DS or Beaches and Cream?

Boathouse

Trader Sams or Misners?

Misners
I take (or took) my drinking seriously and prefer a relaxing atmosphere.

Staying with drinking: La Cava de Tequila or Rose and Crown?

Rose & Crown!!

Homecomin' - Fried chicken with or without doughnuts? #deliciousness

Sans doughnuts... Portion size kills me every time.

Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie or Kringle Bakeri of Kafe?

Sans doughnuts... Portion size kills me every time.

Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie or Kringle Bakeri of Kafe?

Les Halles - one of the more underrated places in ECPOT I think (plus I don't really like coconut so the school bread does nothing for me)

Flame Tree Barbecue or Harambe Market

Tonys. While I don't have any experience with beaver gnawing, I like to think I could make Tonys a quicker and less painful experience.

Classic Aloha Isle Dole whip or its 21+ coconut rum cousin from AK/EPCOT?

If there's a choice of alcohol involved vs not....21+ coconut rum cousin! :)

Spirit of Aloha or Hoop Dee Doo Revue?

Hoop Dee Doo Revue all day, everyday (side note, I prefer Dole Whip with the dark rum, but my wife prefers the coconut ... the Spikey Pineapple at the outside area of Trader Sam's is also a great alcoholic Dole Whip version - especially with the 151 floater)

Captain Cook's or Landscape of Flavor?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter