Garden Grocer Alcohol Delivery and ID ?

sandy0904

Mouseketeer
I just saw that they sell wine and was wondering if anyone knew if you had to be present upon delivery to show ID.

The last time I used them I faxed a copy of my drivers license and they left our groceries, beer and wine with bell services. I'll be using them again in August.

You can just fax or email them a copy of your driver's license. I just placed an order last week, and I took a picture of mine with my phone and emailed it. :thumbsup2

Thanks. I just placed my order and emailed them a copy of my license. Now just need to pack :-) 8 days to go!

Make sure you confirm they got the ID info. There was an issue with the fax on our order and they never let us know about it. They just didn't deliver the alcohol part of the order and for good measure left off the case of water we ordered as well. Didn't get resolved until day 2 of our trip. Not happy at all with Garden Grocer. Customer service leaves something to be desired.

Took a digital picture of my driver's license and e-mailed a copy - no problem as others said

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter