Gate Security and taking things in Parks

Grateful11

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,
We'll be going down in a week and were wondering if we're going to have trouble taking snacks and drinks into the parks in our backpack. We discussed on here a year or 2 ago about taking drinks in and keeping them cool. I know you're not really suppose to take things like drinks and sandwiches into the parks but it's great way for us to save a lot money and be able to drink and snack on what we like and want. Is security going to frown on this or what?
Thanks,
Grateful

PS: I was the one that said we got our drinks as cold as possible and then rolled them up with a heavy room towel and carried them in our small backpack.

we were there a few weeks ago. security checked our bags, but never said anything about the food inside.

From what I understand, security is just that--security. They're not going to say anything unless you have something you could hurt someone with.

Thanks everyone, that's kind of what I thought but just thought I'd ask. No one has ever said anything before but with the way things are now.......Now if I can just get some of those $50 gift card park pass deals on the way down.
Grateful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter