Gatwick South versus North Parking

aladdinmagic

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

We’ll be flying with BA so using the South Terminal. I’m looking at the long term car parks and it’s about £25 cheaper to park at the official North Terminal compared to the official South Terminal car park.

It looks like it’s an easy transfer between the terminals so I’m thinking I’ll just book the cheaper North Terminal parking for only a slight inconvenience. Does this sound OK to those who are familiar with the terminals?

(I know there are meet and greet options that could make it easier but I prefer to hold on to my keys).

Done something similar - was flying early morning from the North Terminal, but as I had a load of free points to use with Hilton, I stayed overnight at the South Terminal Hilton hotel and also parked there. Was absolutely no problem transferring between terminals and it barely added on much more than 10 extra minutes at either end of the holiday, compared to parking in the "correct" terminal.

Thanks for answering. I think I’ll go ahead and park in the ‘wrong’ car park based on your experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts