gave in and joined,lol

THE HAT

<font color=green>I admit it, I'm a gum smacker!<b
ok ok i admit it,...i was a lurker...found tons and tons of info to use on our trip in jan. mine and ds first, dh had been many times as a teen. he even learned things he didn't know about from all of you. so first, let us say tks for all the great info.
we have been back from the most magical place on earth for a (big sigh) couple of months now. as you all can understand, i am finding myself still coming here day after day, to read more, and more. i had to give in and join, as i want to make my comments, and help those who were lost like myself, and to be with those who understand the way it hooks you. dh doesn't get the need to still come here, as we aren't going back until jan 2007. (2006 is the go see the family vaca)

they say the first step is to admit your addiction, so for all of you here with me,..."i admit it, i have become addicted to everything disney" thank you for understanding, and there is no need for an intervention. :earboy2:

look forward to "meeting" you all

:wave2: Say it Loud, Say it Proud....I Love WDW! I'm new to the disboards myself and I am loving it!! I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's not and addiction, it's a way of life, embrace it and love it. Welcome! :grouphug:

:jumping1: APPLAUSE...APPLAUSE...APPLAUSE
(just like a real support group) Welcome to Dis...I to am addicted to these boards :rotfl:

:cool1: Glad you're hear.Well,even though you can't go to FL again for awhile,Maine is a great place.We have a trip planned there in May,can't wait!
Take care,have fun,
Kirsten in Nova Scotia :cheer2: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter