Gay Days Typhoon Lagoon Party (Riptide) Tickets

Last year they didn't sell out I purchased at the door. This was around maybe 9-10PM I believe.

I would not wait until June this year guys...with the military tribute Let's Go Play is doing, will be much more crowded.

Haven't got my ticket yet either..
Still undecided if I should go there or not:-) :headache:

I've already bought mine...Just in case...
And what exactly is the " military tribute"?

I've already bought mine...Just in case...
And what exactly is the " military tribute"?

We are doing a military tribute in honor of the repeal of don't ask don't tell. You can see details at website...letsgoplay2011.com

See you soon,

Billy

Haven't got my ticket yet either..
Still undecided if I should go there or not:-) :headache:

You coming all the way from the Netherlands and not going to Typhoon Lagoon???? That's not good! We hope you decide to come...it's a ton of fun! I will be in Amsterdam in July...by the way. Billy at letsgoplay2011.com

This will be my 11th Gayday living in the area...and I still have never been to the Typhoon party. I'm always too broke, but this year I might be able to afford it for once :rotfl:

I have read that the tickets for the Typhoon Lagoon Party sell out. Is this true, and if so, about when do they sell-out.
Yes, the event usually hits capacity if not close to. The cost of the ticket also increases when you purchase closer to the event date and at the gate the night of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!