GC private entrance?

sters

<font color=red>Enjoys visiting resorts at WDW<br>
I've heard that there's a private park entrance from the Grand Californiand for Dinsey resort guests. Where is the entrance exactly? Where do I go insdide the resort and where does it let me into the parks? Thanks.

The entrance is near White Water Snacks, toward the back of the hotel. Go through the lobby and than right after you pass the pool. It takes you deep into DCA, in the grizzly run area, very near the rapids.

Can anyone use this entrance, or do you need to be staying at the GC to use it? Thanks.

You can use it if you're staying at any of the DL hotels (GC, DLH, PP).

Redcon1 said:
Can anyone use this entrance, or do you need to be staying at the GC to use it? Thanks.

it depends on the time of day. When there's long lines (opening etc.) they only let guests staying at the DL hotels use it. However at off times, we've left DCA gone to whitewater and went back to DCA and had no problems.

We would use it probably for lunch at Whitewater, since I've heard alot of good things about that place.
Also, we've always have enjoyed checking out Disney resorts, even if we can't afford to stay at them. Normally, when we vacation at WDW, we take a day out from the parks and just go visit some of the hotels to soak up their ambiance. I'd really like to see GC as it wasn't built the last time we went to DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter