Gearing up to do chemo, 12/18

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
OK...so we will be going through the Holidays with Tom and he will be doing his chemo once a week for three weeks on, one week off.. Not sure when they will start the Tarceva again, but it will be added but probably at a lesser dose.

I hope no bouts with cellulitis with the chemo, but we will take it one day at a time..

Our eldest is flying in from London today, where she lives.. she is pregnant with our first grandchild so you see Tommy has to get into remission to be a first time Grandfather...

We will circle the wagons and be together for the Christmas Holiday and get this sweet man through this next round of chemo...

I was trying to find a current picture of Tom from our recent trip, took me a while to figure out how to do this, I am so computer inept...but here is my sweetie on the Segway tour with his hand up for Victory....fighting the good fight..
segwaytom.bmp

Your family will be in our prayers Marsha.

And congrats on the uncoming baby!!!! How far along is your DD?

I get confused with the weeks thing now... we always talked in months, but she is through her first trimester.....and on the ultrasound, which I am dying to see the pictures, the baby is sucking its thumb.....and kicking the legs.. so I think she is her 4th month...

Great picture, Marsha! How wonderful it will be to have your family around you for Christmas. Best wishes and prayers for Tom's treatment these next few weeks. :)

Marsha such a fun picture. Do enjoy Christmas with your family and family to be! pixiedust: :santa: pixiedust:

Marsha, you will all gain strength from each other when you spend time together at the holidays.

Yes Tom has to go into remission!!! He needs to spoil the new baby. :) What a wonderful event to look forward to.

Tommy looked great Marsha and that is such a perfect pic of him.

Nice that the family will all be home for the holidays. Enjoy each other!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter