Geez...I need an add-on!!!!

hemispheredancer

DVC/OKW 2000
I am so in the hole! We have asked another family of 3 to join us on our April trip. Of course it is during Premier season. We will be there for 4 nights. This family has never been to Florida, let alone WDW. Never been on a plane. Never lived the "good life". They are your typical fishing/hunting (can I whisperredneck?)family. So this is a real treat for them. We have a 2 bedroom at OKW booked and this has put us in the negatives. So, last night DH said I should be on the prowl for a 100 point add-on. We have DD12 and DS9 and they will eventually be needing their own bed, so a 2 br will be necessary. We currently have 231 with a June UY. Is it hard trying to manage the different UY? Gosh, I knew we should have done this add-on years ago, but kept putting it off! Now I think it's time. Guess I will give Jaki a call!

You don't seem too sad! Enjoy your vacation with your friends!

Bobbi:goodvibes

PS. I have stayed away from different UY when we've bought resales. We have a March UY. We have done most of our add ons through Disney. Sometimes it's just too hard to wait! We're up to .08 with our contracts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter