General Public booking experience today

Donalyn

DIS Veteran
Today was the cattle call for the general public to book tours for 2019. My DH was on the phone at 7:00 am sharp, told it would be an 18 minute wait. Was more like a 45 minute wait.

Got the dates that we wanted for the Italy tour (Rome, Florence, Venice), but no EBD (even though it says it was still available on line). Told not available for any of the June dates that worked for us after school got out.

So, not happy about the price, but maybe it means that there will be enough people and we will get to a more guaranteed departure time early.

And it sounds like today went a great deal smoother than Monday went, at least based on our experience. (Which is good, since DH was at work, trying to look like he was working, while he sat on hold, since I was on a flight at the same time.)

Here is an idea for improving the insider experience - how about we don't have all of the trips book on the same day. Particularly not a new trip with so much anticipation, like Japan. Like how the Seine cruise booked mainly by itself.

Today was the cattle call for the general public to book tours for 2019. My DH was on the phone at 7:00 am sharp, told it would be an 18 minute wait. Was more like a 45 minute wait.

Got the dates that we wanted for the Italy tour (Rome, Florence, Venice), but no EBD (even though it says it was still available on line). Told not available for any of the June dates that worked for us after school got out.

So, not happy about the price, but maybe it means that there will be enough people and we will get to a more guaranteed departure time early.

And it sounds like today went a great deal smoother than Monday went, at least based on our experience. (Which is good, since DH was at work, trying to look like he was working, while he sat on hold, since I was on a flight at the same time.)

Here is an idea for improving the insider experience - how about we don't have all of the trips book on the same day. Particularly not a new trip with so much anticipation, like Japan. Like how the Seine cruise booked mainly by itself.
That makes way too much sense! :sad2:

Thanks for the update! Glad you got what you wanted!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter