George Wine Bar - January

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

We just came back from Disney last week and made a last minute ADR for George Wine Bar, which was fantastic!

We decided last week to head back down January 5-12, but when I try to make ressies it does not show up at all on MDE and when I go on to OpenTable, it says it is too early to book.

Does anyone know when George Wine Bar usually opens for reservations?

Thank you very much.

The name is “ Wine Bar George”. May be that it doesn’t recognize the incorrect name

The name is “ Wine Bar George”. May be that it doesn’t recognize the incorrect name

Thank you. I did it both ways on Open Table and look on MDE for both ways too so that is not the problem.

This is what it says when I go onto OpenTable:

"Unfortunately, Wine Bar George doesn’t take online reservations that far in advance. Have another time in mind?"

I was hoping someone may know when it opens in OpenTable or MDE.
Maybe I'll just call tomorrow.

gggrrr
Thank you though.

Thank you. I did it both ways on Open Table and look on MDE for both ways too so that is not the problem.

This is what it says when I go onto OpenTable:

"Unfortunately, Wine Bar George doesn’t take online reservations that far in advance. Have another time in mind?"

I was hoping someone may know when it opens in OpenTable or MDE.
Maybe I'll just call tomorrow.

gggrrr
Thank you though.

On the OpenTable app it says 'Wine Bar George schedules only 90 days in advance. Try an earlier date.' This is consistent with other Disney restaurants we have booked on OT.

On the OpenTable app it says 'Wine Bar George schedules only 90 days in advance. Try an earlier date.' This is consistent with other Disney restaurants we have booked on OT.

Thank you so much! I will make a note to go back on in 90 days. This was very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter