Get from Shades of Green to Port Canaveral?

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
My husband and my best friend will be at SOG next September (2021) then going on a cruise out of Port Canaveral. I’m not interested in Uber or Lyft. We were thinking a Town Car or maybe even a limo? I have never really used either of those services in Orlando so if anyone has any good suggestions, that would be great. 😊

Thanks katieeldr. Have you used any of these companies? I would love to hear some first hand experiences. We aren’t interested in driving, we want someone to take us to the port. Thanks!

Thanks katieeldr. Have you used any of these companies? I would love to hear some first hand experiences. We aren’t interested in driving, we want someone to take us to the port. Thanks!
All three of those car services get high marks from posters on this forum who have used them.

The one-way car rentals might be the least expensive option, and it's an easy one-hour drive.

Thanks JimMIA, I will check out the car services mentioned. We are not interested in driving ourselves to the port. This is our 3rd time to Port Canaveral but it’s been 6 years.

I've used Tiffany.
My brother has used Tony Hinds (on my advice) several times, very early in the morning.
No to Florida Town Car, but as I said, that company sponsors this forum. I've never seen any complaints.

P. S. I have also used Tiffany one time. They were also good. My preference is Orlando Transportation by Mike, for the simple reason that the service was just a shade more impressive and email communication was stellar.

Don’t forget you will also need transportation back to airport at end of cruise.

Thanks Spanky, we have a friend in the Cocoa Beach area that is going to give us a lift back to airport.

P. S. I have also used Tiffany one time. They were also good. My preference is Orlando Transportation by Mike, for the simple reason that the service was just a shade more impressive and email communication was stellar.

Do you have an approximate cost? I'm looking into using them instead of DME.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!