Getting a body fit for Cruisin'...Kim's Journal.

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
Well I have just under 4 months to get rid of as much of my weight as possible as well as firming it up. I currently weight 185 with a goal of 140. I carry much of my weight around my middle section so I also have alot of toning up to do. I am crusin at the end of October and since I have the summer months I hope to get in lots of exercise.

The plan starts today. I am going to do the 2 week Atkins Induction but then slowly bring back some good carbs and fruit. I drink alot of pepsi and lots of sugar in my diet so I think this is a good way to get that out of my system.

My exercise plan is to do the 3 mile WATP in the morning. Also DH and I like to walk at night so we will do that in the evening. The WATP has upper body weights in it as well so that will help me tone in the beginning but I do intend on stepping that up in about a month.

Wish me luck and if anyone has comments or ideas for me....please post away.

If you have a lot of sugar in your diet then you will need to prepare for the cravings and crash. The two weeks of Atkins is a rough road to travel - not that it cannot be done - but you will definately start to feel it about 3 to 4 days into it. I would try to keep your nights free as you will suddenly find yourself exhausted at 8pm. :) The good news is that you will sleep like a bear in hybernation. :rotfl:

45 pounds to lose in 4 months is about 11 pounds per a month. That is doable if you plan to lose about 2 to 3 pounds per week. Very acceptable.

Good Luck and be sure to keep us posted!

~Amanda

Welcome to WISH Journaling Kim!

Drink your water!

Cheer:

:cheer2: You can do it! Yes you can!
:cheer2: Believe in yourself, eat/exercise and stick to plan!

Not my best, but good enough! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter