Getting an Owner's Locker

RoseGold

DIS Veteran
I'm finally accepting reality and getting an owner's locker. This seems to be an awesome product.

My goal is to be able to go with my small kid with a carry-on if Spirit pops up a cheap flight, which is often from where we live. I've gathered up toiletries, contacts, a big plush robe, pajamas, swim stuff, my pharmacy of mom, and random household stuff like scissors and chargers.

What's your must have in your owner's locker?

Umbrellas, rain ponchos, toothpaste, contact solution and my own shampoo and conditioner. Also a hat, scarf and gloves for times when it's cool.

Toiletries, tape, scissors, over counter meds, phone cord, Disney hats, rain gear, AA batteries, sewing kit, flash light, cooling cloths, hand soap, laundry supplies....all kinds of stuff! Love my Owners Locker!

Pens and note pad, because they might not be in your room (and even if they are, there might not be enough paper). Scissors are the item I use the most. Stamps if you send post cards.

I would add things to it that are always needed at disney, but not at home.

Extra Magic Bands. Annual Pass Card, DVC Card, TIW Card (assuming you are going to get your owners locker every trip).
Perhaps a Fuel Rod if you have one and dont use it at home.

Next time you go to Disney look at your "Don't Forget to pack" list - put as many things from that list in your OL :)

Cold weather gear is brilliant! I guess I can even leave my Disney credit card in there.

I think I can throw in some clothes too, and maybe I'll be able to go with just a purse.

I left a mini Keurig, electric 4 in 1 cooker, laundry pods, scissors, paper plates, cups, cutlery, blender, beverages, and medication bag.

Owner's Locker was smaller than I thought it would be, but that's my own fault for not reading the very clear instructions on the website. I guess my big plush robe and blanket put me over. But, you know, any other "deluxe" resort would already have robes!

I was very happy with the Owner's Locker process, and consider this a win all around!

I’m ready for the apocalypse:

Clothing & Feet: Hats
Clothing & Feet: Keen Water Sandels
Clothing & Feet: Shoe Inserts
Clothing & Feet: Socks
Disney Items: Magic Bands
Electrical: 4 prong electrical outlet with 5 USP ports
Electrical: Battery charger - solar powered
Electrical: iPhone cable, 2 micro USB cables, laptop cable, USBC outlet, 2 HDMI cables
Electrical: iPhone induction charging stand
Electrical: Solar Charger
Electrical: Waterproof charger
Food & Beverage: Brita Water Filter
Food & Beverage: Diet Orange Crush
Food & Beverage: Hydro Flasks
Food & Beverage: Instant coffee packets, Tater's Choice
Food & Beverage: Keurig K-Cups
Food & Beverage: Mio
Food & Beverage: Nespresso Machine
Food & Beverage: Plastic cutlery sets
Laundry: Tide laundry pods
Medicinal: Halls cough drops
Medicinal: Lidocaine patches
Miscellaneous: Lantern - cordless
Rain Gear: Umbrellas - 2
Sleep Aid: Eye mask for sleep
Sleep Aid: Foam ear plugs
Sun Care: Aloe gel
Sun Care: Sunblock
Toiletries: Alcohol wipes
Toiletries: American Crew hair gel
Toiletries: Dental floss
Toiletries: Deodorant
Toiletries: Disney bath products
Toiletries: Dove face and body wash
Toiletries: Electric razor
Toiletries: Eyeglass wipes
Toiletries: Lip balm
Toiletries: Nail clipper and nail file
Toiletries: Q-tips
Toiletries: Sensodine toothpaste
Toiletries: Soap
Toiletries: Toothbrush and mini-toothpaste
Toiletries: Wet Ones

I’m ready for the apocalypse:

Clothing & Feet: Hats
Clothing & Feet: Keen Water Sandels
Clothing & Feet: Shoe Inserts
Clothing & Feet: Socks
Disney Items: Magic Bands
Electrical: 4 prong electrical outlet with 5 USP ports
Electrical: Battery charger - solar powered
Electrical: iPhone cable, 2 micro USB cables, laptop cable, USBC outlet, 2 HDMI cables
Electrical: iPhone induction charging stand
Electrical: Solar Charger
Electrical: Waterproof charger
Food & Beverage: Brita Water Filter
Food & Beverage: Diet Orange Crush
Food & Beverage: Hydro Flasks
Food & Beverage: Instant coffee packets, Tater's Choice
Food & Beverage: Keurig K-Cups
Food & Beverage: Mio
Food & Beverage: Nespresso Machine
Food & Beverage: Plastic cutlery sets
Laundry: Tide laundry pods
Medicinal: Halls cough drops
Medicinal: Lidocaine patches
Miscellaneous: Lantern - cordless
Rain Gear: Umbrellas - 2
Sleep Aid: Eye mask for sleep
Sleep Aid: Foam ear plugs
Sun Care: Aloe gel
Sun Care: Sunblock
Toiletries: Alcohol wipes
Toiletries: American Crew hair gel
Toiletries: Dental floss
Toiletries: Deodorant
Toiletries: Disney bath products
Toiletries: Dove face and body wash
Toiletries: Electric razor
Toiletries: Eyeglass wipes
Toiletries: Lip balm
Toiletries: Nail clipper and nail file
Toiletries: Q-tips
Toiletries: Sensodine toothpaste
Toiletries: Soap
Toiletries: Toothbrush and mini-toothpaste
Toiletries: Wet Ones
This looks a lot like my OL list. It's amazing how much stuff you can fit in there.

Edited: Some of the larger items on @Kenito's list that I don't have: umbrellas, Coffee machine/K-cups (though now I am thinking about it), Orange crush, lantern (!!), face and body wash.

In their place, here are some of the larger things on my list:
DH and my Disney-themed PJs, 7 Disney ponchos, 3 park bags (some clear), others more like reusable shopping bags, 2-3 Disney-themed dresses, 3 pairs of water shoes/sandals, 3 popcorn buckets (what do we do with these anyway? can't we recycle them?), 2 misting fans.

Also on our last trip we took out the 4-pack of plastic dishes/mugs (originally for studio stays until we realized we aren't really staying in studios any more) and used the space for a 4-foot tall collapsible Christmas tree. :rotfl2:
I'm thinking that if we get rid of some of the popcorn buckets and a water bottle, there should be room for some H20 lotion and a flask of rum.

Last edited:
I am trying to convince dh to let me get one. I know I could eliminate one suit case for sure. I bet with vacuum seal bags I could eliminate 2 suit cases!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter