• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting kids to sleep in the same room

disneymom3

<font color=green> I think I could adjust!! <br><f
Okay, this may seem like a naive question, but we have never done this before, so here goes. When you are staying in a regular hotel room with little kids (1, 2, and 6) how do you get them all to go to sleep? We are driving down through Macona nd debating staying in a standard room or a suite with a fold out couch in one room and a king bed in the other. The price difference is about $60. the one year old is not the greatest sleeper. If in the suite we'd put the 6yo, the baby in a crib and dad in the bedroom and mom and the 2yo would sleep on the fold out. Opinions?

We always take a fan for background noise, it really helps. we have a 2 and 9 year old.

Shoot! I meant to post this on the families board. can a moderator move this for me? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter