Getting prepared for our first Aulani trip in August. Looking for answers and suggestions...

Liked the video. The Lanikai beach looked nice and the sea turtles would be awesome to see.
Lanikai is our favourite beach. There are no facilities there at all. Access is through walkways. Sea turtles you can see on the beaches past Haleiwa on the north shore

Last edited:
If you have a room rented through DVC you get free parking and yes the females will get leis and the males will get the nut necklace. They do it right when you pull up and then take you inside to check in. There are so many things to do around the island. How long will you be there? Kids? I have a video in my signature that my 16 year old made when we were there last summer. It was our 4th trip so each trip we try to do something different.
Enjoyed the video. Great suggestions for our family trip in the summer 2020.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter