• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

gift basket for sr. mom, 1st timer @wdw

rylyn

Earning My Ears
i'm making baskets for my dd and dn's.( 2, 3, 4 yr old) what would be good for a 66 yr old mom?:confused:

How about a frame to hold a photo of her and the grandkids at WDW? Or perhaps a small photo album?

She might also appreciate a few snacks, teabags, a WDW t-shirt or polo shirt, Mickey socks, trip journal, beach towel, a lanyard and a few pins and a Brita water bottle. I know that I'd enjoy any of those things!

thanks-those sound great-i was just drawing a blank-you really helped...thanks again:D

I just got a cute t shirt at J C Penney today for my mom that has Mickey on it and says Grandma's are special. They had some with Pooh I think too.

How about sunscreen? Neutrogena makes a really nice non-greasy sunscreen. Link to Drugstore.com description

Another gift that I gave my Mom last year was a Totes Umbrella that deploys with the touch of a button. There is a model that is full sized and folds up to fit into a brief case... My Mom really enjoyed having it (and as it turned out she forgot her umbrella, so she needed one). Here is a link to Totes

-DC :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter