• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gift baskets

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
Has anyone had a gift basket delivered to Disney from some place other than:

WDW florist
pixiegifts
gifts of a lifetime (if they even do them)

I am looking for any suggestions... Thanks!!!

Hi there..

I used the WDW Florist for a basket - well sort of... it was all wrapped in cellophane - like a basket - but it was a sorcerer mickey back pack filled with stuff... it was 87.00USD with delivery.

>>^..^<<

We have used basketsbylori.com twice! She will do custom baskets and has them sent to your hotel! It has worked out well for us. E-mail her with any questions. We had treats for the kids that are only found at WDW and she got them for us! Have fun!

My sis (the one that's lost toenails gathering data for the Unofficial Guide) is a big Disney fan. Hmmmm. What theme park-related trinkets and food items would go good in a gift basket. Let's assume a budget of $150 for the basket.

Any suggestions? Would Lori be able to get the chocolate-chip cookies from Seaside Sweets?

Sincerely,

Len

Hi Len!

Not sure about the cookies, is Seaside Sweets on the Boardwalk? I would think she could get them for you. I would e-mail her and ask. She is good about getting back to you right away. We had requests of Goofy Unicorn pops and Red lace licorice from the candy shop. We also had Mickey shaped pretzles, Doritos, key chains for the girls, picture frame, luggage tags, M & M's (my favorite!). Chocolate covered peanuts too! The basket snacks kept us busy for the trip! It was around $65. It is something the kids look forward to. Have fun with it!!:D

Does basketsbylori.com charge the same delivery fee as the other places? We were going to use gifts of a lifetime last year, but the delivery fee cost more than the stuff in the basket!;)

Hi dmonroe!

I believe the delivery charge is the postal shipping charge. Your basket is sent in a box (inside the box is your wrapped basket). It arrived very safely to the front desk! I think the charge was according to weight. Our was about $11 shipping. Lori's site has all the info too!! Any other questions, just ask!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter