Gift Card, Tours, and Date Questions

curseofcurves

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! I've got a few related questions.

1. We're thinking of going March 6-13. However, if our other plans Jan 22-31 fall through (we'll know in a week or so) we may go then instead. Thinking of crowds, lines, and weather...which of these two choices would you recommend? What are your experiences at WDW during either of these times?

2. I'm looking over the gift card promotion and I see that you do not get the gift card until you check in. So, 2 questions here: Which places have you come across that do NOT accept the gift card? I'm interested in tours and restaurants/food carts mostly.

3. About tours: How quickly do these book up and do you have to pay for them in advance? I would like to use the gift card to book a tour or two, more specifically 'Keys to the Kingdom' and 'Backstage Safari.'

Keep in mind, I'm talking about 2 adults. Also, any other info you'd like to add is much appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter