Gifts for CM's

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all ~ just before our last WDW trip, I saw a three pack of pens with Canadian Flags on them. I thought, 'hhmmm, I should buy them and hand them to three different CM's during at Disney World.' I ended up not doing it because I thought the CM's might thinks I was nuts ~ some lady walking up to them and handing them a pen. I keep seeing these pens in stores and think I should have done it. What do you think? Should I plan this for the next trip? S

I think it sounds like a GREAT idea. I have been wracking my brain for something similar. We encountered so many sweet CMs in January, that "thank you" seemed a little lame, you know?

I say buy them, toss them in your suitcase, and you will have them for next time

How about a "What Would Walt Do?" pin?
I have to admit every trip I say I am going to order some and never get around to it. But I WILL next time! (I plan to anyway. ;) )
I have gifted pins to CM' s though. I loved it when the DS carried state pins. I gave away several Nebraska pins. Not sure that they really wanted them -- but they got them. ;)
http://whatwouldwaltdo.com/

Dan -- Funny! You beat me to it!!!:jester:

I plan to order some of the WWWD pins for my next trip. I had seen them a few months before my last trip but it slipped my mind to order any. Thanks for the link Dan. Even though I didn't have any pins, I wrote up a report on a CM from my recent trip.

That's a nice gesture.. :) Are the CM's allowed to accept gifts without getting in trouble? Might be something I would like to do as well..

Cm can only accept gifts of no real monatary value, a pin or some such small guesture is a wonderful thing.

I have gotten pins, pens, chocloate and flowers.

What a great idea, Sandra. You might have to offer it to the CM three times in a row but I'll bet they would say yes on the third offer.

What a great idea!

I remember a while back that wdw4us MADE her own pins to hand out to CMs...I thought that was a wonderful idea, but never got around to doing it myself. :rolleyes: I bet CMs appreciate the gesture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter