Gillian & Rob, Wishes Wedding 09.25.15

Wow, your Save the Dates turned out great! I especially love the Mickey ears magnet you included with them. What a great idea! Did you make them yourself?
Hey. Thanks for the kind words! Yes we made the magnets ourselves. I created the template for the ears using paint and Microsoft Word (I'm not super crafty but I'm good with a computer!)
We bought magnet paper, which has one sticky side to it. We printed the ears on photo paper (6 per page) and stuck it to the sticky side and then used scissors to cut out all of the ears. Had to leave some time for the ink to dry too so it wouldn't get mushy.
It was funny because Rob tried to help and did a terrible job at cutting, so I ended up cutting out all the ears. Took 1 evening though, not a big deal. :)

Your save the dates are so cute and very well done! All our e-pics are in cold weather clothes too (Boston in November!) but it looks like yours came out good, and you still got a great STD out of it!

I love how you asked all your bridal party members, very cute and meaningful!

Love your story and your planning!

That dress is ammmmaaaaazing! We are using the same colour for our bridesmaid dresses as you did for yours.
I really like your magnets too. I want to make badges/buttons for my wedding guests, don't know where to start, but I might steal your idea. lol.

Can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter