"Girl Day" first visit to GF spa

Sounds like u had a great time. I have to agree that the GF spa is the best that I have ever experienced. I had the European Facial both times and it was excellent. I was also assigned the same therapist on both trips and she was lovely.

This time I am trying the Disney Institute Spa for the 20% DVC discount and will let you all know how it all goes.

SO glad to hear your spa day was awesome! I am planning on doing the same w/ my DD when we go next year. We want to do the mineral bath first, then a swedish massage. Just looking at all they offer, I could easily spend a day there!! We have 3 children, and I want to do something special w/ each of them on this trip. Last trip I used the "Comando Approach". Yeah, we saw and did EVERYTHING, but we were too exhausted to really take it all in. This trip will be different. Gonna indulge this time!! Thanks for the post!:)

Sounds absolutely glorious! I haven't decided if I want a facial, massage, or one of the aromatherapy baths. Maybe I'll do it all!!:D So glad you and your daughter had such a wonderful day together. I'm sure it's one neither of you will ever forget.:)

LBYC-19, I am thinking of doing a spa treatment with my young daughter. She is pretty young, but I just read in my "2002 Disney's Grand Plan" booklet that they have a spa service for 4 to 12 year olds. She barely fits in that category but she is such a girly-girl, I don't think I can resist signing her up for either the "My First Facial," "My First Manicure," or "My First Pedicure." I, on the other hand, would never consider any spa treatment (I am not a girly-girl). However, after reading what you wrote about you & your daughter's spa treatment, I think I will go for it. Thanks for your write-up. You have me very excited to try this wonderful pampering service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter