Girl Scout Running Project - Help Needed

Tinkerbelle's Mom

<font color=purple>Will clean houses for tags!<br>
One of the Girl Scouts in my troop created a video about the benefits of running and the program that introduced her to running, Girls on the Run. She's talked with kids in her community at multiple sites and has helped bring more people to the program along with working with teams of younger kids to train to run a 5k but she wants to extend her reach with this video.

She is trying to have the video viewed in all 50 states. Thus far it's been seen in about half states along with about 25 different countries.

Can you help her by posting here if you view the video and what state you are in? Or you can post directly in the comment section on the video page.

Thank you!!!

These are the states she is looking to get confirmation that it was viewed in:

Alabama
Alaska
Arkansas
Connecticut
Delaware
Hawaii
Idaho
Iowa
Kentucky
Maine
Maryland
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Montana
New Hampshire
New Mexico
North Dakota
Oklahoma
Oregon
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Tennessee
Utah
Vermont
West Virginia
Wyoming

Add North Carolina to the list! Hoping to get my daughter involved with Girls on the Run once she is in elementary school.

Just saw this. You can mark off Illinois. GOTR is the charity I am running for during the Chicago marathon this year!
We are about to have local 5ks for the school's in our area starting this weekend :)

Just saw this. You can mark off Illinois. GOTR is the charity I am running for during the Chicago marathon this year!
We are about to have local 5ks for the school's in our area starting this weekend :)

That's so awesome to hear!! Thank you for supporting GOTR. The Girl Scout in the video just ran the LA marathon in support of GOTR. I am so amazed by her passion.

It's just a great program.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!