Girls weekend

It depends on what you are into:
sports: golf, mini-golf, fishing, marathon, bowling, ESPN Club, WWS/ESPN Zone, etc
shopping: DTD, area outlet malls, large scale malls
drinking: Jellyrolls, Raglan Road, monorail tour of resorts, walking tour of resorts in the Boardwalk area
movies: DTD 24 screen theater some with meals served by waiters
night clubbing: Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance, Raglan Road, Citywalk
resort tours: monorail tour of resorts, Boardwalk around the lake tour of resorts, horse drawn tour of FWC, AKL/AKV
offsite: Gaylord Palms Resort, Citywalk, swamp tour
eating: Formal GF 5* Chef's Table @ V&As

When my mom and I went some of the plans depending on when we were going and where we were staying.

We always enjoyed a nightcap at the hotel and so we usually stayed at either Poly ( Tambu Lounge ) or POR ( Rooster Roost ). We liked hearing the like must at POR with Yeehaw Bob and the big band at GF.

My mom's a shopper so we always spent at least 1/2 a day at DS and usually had lunch somewhere ( as well as a stop at Ghiradelli's )

We liked to go during the F & W fest and always picked 1 or 2 of their seminars to visit. ( Usually 1 food demonstration and 1 booze seminar )

We'd make a point of having at least 1 breakfast and 1 dinner at a resort that we weren't staying at so we could tour 1 or 2 properties while we were there.

Have a great trip!

I think you would love dinner at either Saana or boma at animal kingdom lodge .Saana is at kidani village and boma is at jambo house. Boma is a buffet and a much better value but if you've been there already Saana is excellent .You can stay and see the animals at both hotels savannas .As for breakfast definitely wilderness lodge roaring fork which is counter service .I heard they have a new delicious French toast .The resort is beautiful and you can get there by boat from the magic kingdom and then afterwards go back to magic kingdom and hop on the monorail and tour grand floridian and Polynesian and the contemporary . I love traveling to Disney with girlfriends and having some time to really enjoy the theming at all of the resorts

I think you would love dinner at either Saana or boma at animal kingdom lodge .Saana is at kidani village and boma is at jambo house. Boma is a buffet and a much better value but if you've been there already Saana is excellent .You can stay and see the animals at both hotels savannas .As for breakfast definitely wilderness lodge roaring fork which is counter service .I heard they have a new delicious French toast .The resort is beautiful and you can get there by boat from the magic kingdom and then afterwards go back to magic kingdom and hop on the monorail and tour grand floridian and Polynesian and the contemporary . I love traveling to Disney with girlfriends and having some time to really enjoy the theming at all of the resorts
Depending upon the time of the year, you may not get to view animals at Sa'naa at dinner if it is already dark.

yes wisteria1019 you are very correct, it should be an early dinner or lunch depending on what time it gets dark, Definitely should visit Saana when it is light outside to take full advantage of seeing the animals. There also is the opportunity to see the animals from many viewing areas at both Jambo house and Kidani village before dinner or anytime during the day, thanks for noting that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!