Give me your favorite alcoholic drinks in the World

At Epcot - Grand Marnier Orange Slush from the kiosk in France, Tipsy Ducks in Love from the Joy of Tea kiosk in China, ANY margarita from La Cava Tequila inside the Mexico Pavilion (have not had a chance to try the new margarita stand outside yet).

At the Polynesian Hotel - all the drinks at Trader Sam's are good

Animal Kingdom - there are a lot of very good drinks at the various bars scattered throughout the park. I can't think of a specific one right off but I agree that Dole Whip with Rum is always a good option.

Have fun and drink LOTS of water with, and in-between, alcoholic drinks. Take your time - we love to drink our way around the world but we don't do it all in one day and we typically share each drink.

Anyone tried the Annapurna Zing in Tiffins? It looks fab

This is my absolute favorite drink in the world. Though I was a bit taken a back that on our last trip the price had gone up $5 because they added a light up flower to the top. Total waste, but still an amazing drink.

For the original poster, you can't go wrong with anything at Nomad's lounge. It offers the most diverse drink menu on property and an amazing respite from the parks. Definitely don't miss it.

Most of my favorites have been listed. At LaCava in Epcot, I’m torn between the blood orange and jalapeño margaritas. They are both so good.

If you are getting frozen drinks at any Disney resort’s pool bar, order a floater. It’s an extra shot of rum on top. It vastly improves the flavor and buzz of the sweet, thick drink. The Captain’s Mai Tai is in the menu at resort bars, and it’s one of my favorites there.

ETA: The Yak Attack at the Yak & Yeti quick service is a must-have whenever I go to AK.

Last edited:
Love the Lemon slush at the kiosk in France in Epcot. Also the Lapu Lapu at the bar in the Polynesian outside 'Ohana. But one of my real favorites is the coffee with Irish Whiskey and Baileys at the Joffrey's coffee stand right outside of Tower of Terror. Delicious!!! Also, my DH's favorite is the Schofenhofer grapefruit beer in Germany. Hope you have a great trip!!

This is my absolute favorite drink in the world. Though I was a bit taken a back that on our last trip the price had gone up $5 because they added a light up flower to the top. Total waste, but still an amazing drink.

For the original poster, you can't go wrong with anything at Nomad's lounge. It offers the most diverse drink menu on property and an amazing respite from the parks. Definitely don't miss it.
Thank you! If we can escape the snow, we are meant to be IN WDW on Wednesday, I am looking forward to try this

Tipsy Ducks in Love in China and the Smoked Turkey at Victoria Falls at AKL were my favorites my last trip.

Congrats!!! My 2016 trip was my first after doing the same, and I think I drank ALL THE THINGS. I actually preferred the lemon slushy from the same stand as the grand marnier PPs have mentioned. The Welsh dragon from Rose and Crown was awesome, as was the Lapu Lapu at the Poly. If you’re going to DS, I liked the Reggie’s Revenge at Jock Lindsey’s. I also had something amazing from a stand at AK near Everest, the Snow Leopard maybe? My very favorite drink was a frozen pumpkin chai with caramel vodka... but it was at a F&W kiosk. You’ll have so much fun and I’m excited for you! :jumping1:

Oh I for sure want to try all the things!! The frozen pumpkin chai sounds amazing. So sad I missed out on that one.:(

Agree about Nomad Lounge! They have GREAT cocktails.

Other favorites, just about any tropical drink at Trader Sam's (Polynesian). Also the Lapu Lapu from the Tambu Lounge at Polynesian...served in a carved-out whole pineapple; very retro-Tiki. The bartenders at Tambu are the BEST.

My current favorite WDW cocktail is the smoked Manhattan at Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs. Also in Disney Springs, Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar has good tropical drinks (a favorite is the Cool-Headed Monkey).

At the Dolphin Hotel, Todd English's bluezoo lounge has some of the best craft cocktails in the area.

We have a reservation at bluezoo. What's your favorite cocktail there?

No one ever mentions the Kir Royale (also available in France), which is a perennial favorite for me.
You just reminded me..... 2(?) Years ago at flower and garden the France booth had a Kir Imperial and it was really good. I love raspberry! I didn't see it this past May, though.

Where in Epcot can you get the Dole Whip with rum?

I believe, you can only get them in Epcot during the Flower and Garden Festival. But they have them all the time at Tamu Refreshments in AK

Margaritas from La Cava
Anything from Trader Sam's
The Tempting Tigress at Nomad Lounge
And AbracadaBar at the Boardwalk also has a fun atmosphere and a color-changing margarita!

Last edited:
ETA: The Yak Attack at the Yak & Yeti quick service is a must-have whenever I go to AK.

Glad to see someone else goes for the Yak Attack! This is one of my every time ones also.
I'm definitely trying the Horchata Margarita! I think that will be my first stop. :banana:
I tried the horchata margarita a couple of trips ago and enjoyed it as well. If you are staying on site, don’t forget to check the check pool bar at your resort, too, for anything fun. Have a good time!

Long story short I've recently left a religion where drinking booze was a no no, so this January I'll be experiencing my first trip to the World without that restriction. There's so much to choose from I'm a bit overwhelmed. Please friends, tell me, what MUST I try?! Give me all your faves.
Margaritas in Mexico!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter