Give me your favorite alcoholic drinks in the World

Not a specific drink... but I enjoy the wine walk in Epcot - 2 pours at each: Italy, Germany, France!

In addition to the Grand Marnier slush in Epcot and the Dole Whip with rum, I'll also add a sake shot from the little counter at the back of Mitsukoshi and the Mango Gingerita in the China pavilion.
Agree on the sake shots - recently had these thanks to another DIS'er recommendation (bonus points for going with unfiltered sake). It'll be a regular stop from now on. Although I'd go with the Grand Marnier slushie in France if I could only pick one, there is something about going "authentic" when selecting drinks in WP - which is why I recommend the sake as well doing a tequila flight at La Cava (even though you'll get more votes for one of the margaritas there). I don't like tequila that often, but the flight was excellent -except the price, but that goes for just about any alcohol at WDW.

If beer is on the menu, I'd also recommend a La Fin du Monde over at Canada.

We have a reservation at bluezoo. What's your favorite cocktail there?

I am a Manhattan drinker and I love their in-house barrel-aged Manhattan. For a more refreshing cocktail, there is the Serenity which has cucumber vodka, St. Germain Elderflower liqueur, muddled strawberries/herbs, and lime and pineapple juice. The Last Word is another good one if you like gin (which is also barrel-aged in house).

I've been tempted to try the horchata margarita but always wimp out. I'm not a huge tequila person and usually prefer my margaritas pretty sweet. Does the horchata have a strong tequila taste?

I've been tempted to try the horchata margarita but always wimp out. I'm not a huge tequila person and usually prefer my margaritas pretty sweet. Does the horchata have a strong tequila taste?
Not to my recollection, but I’m not sure I would describe it as sweet either. I might have to refresh my memory in a couple of weeks! I remember enjoying it, and I’m not a tequila flight kind of girl :crazy2:

Grey Goose slush in France, Passion fruit Margarita from La Cava, Shrunken Zombie Head from Trader Sam's, Dole Whip with dark rum

This is my absolute favorite drink in the world. Though I was a bit taken a back that on our last trip the price had gone up $5 because they added a light up flower to the top. Total waste, but still an amazing drink.

For the original poster, you can't go wrong with anything at Nomad's lounge. It offers the most diverse drink menu on property and an amazing respite from the parks. Definitely don't miss it.

OP here. Have you tried the Mustang Coffee at Nomad lounge? It sounds like it would be wonderful on a cool January night.

At EPCOT the Welsh Dragon in UK is my go-to drink, also the Grey Goose Slush in France, and the Pomegranate Margarita at La Cava in Mexico. I haven't gotten the chance to try many drinks at Nomad's Lounge in AK, but I love the atmosphere and the drinks are all really unique. Then at the Polynesian there's the Lapu Lapu at Tambu Lounge. The drinks at Trader Sam's at the Poly are all great; my favorites are the dark and stormy and then out on their patio there's the Spikey Pineapple, which is Dole Whip blended with Peach Mango Rum like a beautiful adult smoothie!

OP here. Have you tried the Mustang Coffee at Nomad lounge? It sounds like it would be wonderful on a cool January night.

I'v tried it and it wasn't my cup of tea, but I'm not a huge coffee person to begin with. My husband and brother on the other hand who love coffee, both raved over it

I didn't think it had a strong tequila taste, but more so a strong fireball whiskey taste

I didn't think it had a strong tequila taste, but more so a strong fireball whiskey taste
Okay, thanks, I guess I'll stick with sugary matgaritas. I don't like the taste of whiskey or tequila or vodka........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts