Give me your favorite alcoholic drinks in the World

Grand Mariner Orange Slush at the kiosk in the France pavilion - Hands down my favorite drink anywhere...

Plum wine in at the Japan Pavilion - these drinks are sneaky like a ninja so really watch out, okay to mix with other wines but not beer or mixed drinks... My friend had to stay in the room the next day, as she was super hungover and super sick.... on our last girls only trip...

Here's a tip for drinking no matter where you are... before going out for a night on the town.... eat something to soak up the booze not really heavy but never drink on a empty stomach... make sure to have some Gatorade and ibuprofen on hand... after a night out...eat something before bed.....with bread a sandwich, burgers, breakfast at Denny's where ever, I would stay away from spicey food...when you get home or back to the resort room...Take 3 ibuprofen and drink a whole bottle of Gatorade, and keep some Gatorade by the bed side to drink during the night... also the ibuprofen so if you wake up in the middle of the night you might want to take a couple...

Moderation... is the key...

Grand Marnier Slush, Sultan Pina Colada, Tipsy Ducks in love, Welsh Dragon...Oh and the dole whip with rum is good but its all rum in the bottom and strong lol

I am a Manhattan drinker and I love their in-house barrel-aged Manhattan. For a more refreshing cocktail, there is the Serenity which has cucumber vodka, St. Germain Elderflower liqueur, muddled strawberries/herbs, and lime and pineapple juice. The Last Word is another good one if you like gin (which is also barrel-aged in house).
Yum! Will be there in April. Thanks!

The Night Monkey at Nomad Lounge / Tiffins is my absolute favorite cocktail on property. It's rum, guava puree, mint, coffee simple syrup, and lime juice.

I would also second the previous post that mentioned Bluezoo - their craft cocktails are exceptional.

Finally, I really enjoy Abracadabar. I've had the Parlor Trick and the Collins Double and both were great.

In no particular order my favorites are:

Lapu Lapu - Poly
Avocado Margarita at La Cava - Mexico Pavilion
Grey Goose Citron Slush - France Pavilion
Dole whip with dark rum at Tamu Tamu - Animal Kingdom (I tried it with coconut rum and did not like it at all!)
Yak Attack - Yak and Yeti - Animal Kingdom
Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen - Germany Pavilion
Blood Orange Sake Mist - Japan Pavilion

Aquavit shot - Norway................... KIDDING - It's disgusting and I am definitely not a Viking!

My absolute favourite it the Pina Colava.. it’s incredible! It’s quite sweet, not too strong, a long drink and amazing if you like tropical flavours. It’s available at most table service restaurants.
Also as a quick tip if you go somewhere with “souvenir glasses” you can order the same drink without the glass and get it waaay cheaper. They tend to not advertise the fact though so just something to keep in mind

If you are getting frozen drinks at any Disney resort’s pool bar, order a floater. It’s an extra shot of rum on top. It vastly improves the flavor and buzz of the sweet, thick drink. The Captain’s Mai Tai is in the menu at resort bars, and it’s one of my favorites there.

This times 100! I had been enjoying a strawberry margarita or two daily at the Yacht Club pool, by the way the strawberry margaritas are really good. Anyways, on the 2nd to last day I asked for an extra shot, turns out the "floater" was only $2! I felt cheated after having margaritas daily and not realizing I could get an extra shot for only $2.

I love the Dole Whip with rum, but get it with a floater of 151 (available for sure at the Poly) to give it a little extra kick because I don't find it to be particularly strong. :) A drink from Trader Sam's followed by that Dole Whip, and I was pretty good for the night.

I did not know about the avocado margarita. We have a local restaurant that sells those and they're pretty good, so I'll definitely be checking it out! This is a very informative thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!