Gluten Free at Teppan

PackYourPixieDust

Mouseketeer
Hey all. I'm curious about who has dined at Tepan Edo recently Gluten Free. I'm considering it for my November trip with my husband and son. I'd be the only one needing to eat gluten free. Do they still prepare your meal first while everyone at the table waits? Can you get gluten free fried rice? (I don't love plain white rice.) Thanks.

Hey all. I'm curious about who has dined at Tepan Edo recently Gluten Free. I'm considering it for my November trip with my husband and son. I'd be the only one needing to eat gluten free. Do they still prepare your meal first while everyone at the table waits? Can you get gluten free fried rice? (I don't love plain white rice.) Thanks.
I recently ate there a few months back and am gluten free (and have allergies too). They prepped my food separately in the kitchen and brought me Tamari (gluten free soy sauce) to use with the food if I wanted it. You will be fine just let them know you're gluten free on the ADR as well as when you get to the restaurant.
This is my fave restaurant in all of WDW and have eaten here multiple times over several trips.

Have fun!

I have been there numerous times. I am gluten intolerance. They are great with allergies. They always make my dinner first. I don't think they have gf fried rice. The manager always comes over to discuss my dinner. You can talk to him/her about any of your concerns. Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!