Gluten free fried chicken

evedein

Mouseketeer
Does 50s Prime Time still offer gluten free FRIED chicken? I don't see it on the menu, but I was able to pre-order it a few years ago.

Yes, they do. I preordered it in December. You can also get mashed potatoes but no gravy with it instead of the roasted potatoes.

How far in advance do I need to order the gluten free fried chicken? I remember several years ago I was told to call 2 weeks in advance, but I've seen recent posts that it seems people just stopped by the restaurant that morning to order it for dinner.

How do I pre-order the gluten free fried chicken? Do I call in advance (we are now 6 days from our ressie) or do I stop by the restaurant that morning to order it. I don't wan to miss whatever the cut off time is. My friend is really excited about getting that fried chicken.

They asked my husband to give them at least an hour’s notice when we were there over Christmas. He just popped in an hour or two before our ADR to give them a head’s up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter